Home » , , » "Si nos toca el Madrid lo vamos disfrutar"

"Si nos toca el Madrid lo vamos disfrutar"

Written By Vladik Alenin on miércoles, 9 de abril de 2014 | 15:09

Con el Chelsea ya clasificado para las semifinales de la Champions League, José Mourinho prosiguió a comparecer la rueda de prensa posterior al encuentro que enfrentaba a su equipo contra el PSG, en la que, entre otras cosas, afirmó que si le tocaba enfrentarse al Real Madrid lo disfrutaría.

En cuanto al partido, dijo que estaban dispuestos a correr riesgos con tal de pasar a la siguiente ronda. También explicó que la carrera en dirección hacia sus jugadores tras el segundo gol no se debía a una celebración, sino para recordar a su equipo que aún quedaba partido. El técnico portugués terminó la comparecencia con la siguiente frase: "merecíamos ganar".

+ comentarios + 17 comentarios

Anónimo
11 de abril de 2014, 15:51

Yоur stʏle is very unique compared to other folks І've
read stuff from. Thank you for posting when yoս've got the opportunity,
Gueѕs I'll just book mark this pagе.|

Havve a look at my page; darmowy program do rozliczenia pit 2013

Anónimo
12 de junio de 2014, 8:45

Since I finished that book I've started 4 businesses.
Before engaging an online marketing consultant therefore,
make sure they have all of these skills and more,
in order for them to offer you a great value proposition. When looking to jump into the internet marketing
realm, first thing is first; set up shop.

Also visit my website; holertoono.weebly.com []

Anónimo
12 de junio de 2014, 19:23

Hmm it appears like your website ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I
wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog
blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have
any points for rookie blog writers? I'd definitely appreciate
it.

Here is my blog runescape cheapest gold

Anónimo
16 de junio de 2014, 8:47

Only seem carefully at our You - Tube treatment for the
hacks and tips and in just a few brief seconds,
you will have the chance to have your Clash of Clans Cheats
I pad only for you. , there are pictures for each neighborhood,
each job, and each property, which match their written descriptions and convey the atmosphere of the game very well.
Considering that the discharge of the game, numerous hacks
have arrived out that have wound up possibly receiving patched or they just did
not get the job done.

Here is my webpage; Clash of Clans HackClash of Clans CheatsClash of Clans BotClash of Clans Free GemsClash of Clans Unlimited Gems

Anónimo
2 de agosto de 2014, 7:45

Informal game titles аrе սsually created wɦile usіng main intention to haѵe interaction the consumer ѡithin іnteresting, ƅut enslaving
gameplay instantly ѡithout ɑ complex control device ߋr pеrhaps long learning curve.Аlоng ԝith spider solitaires provide an desire ffor food
Тo thhe weak аs ԝell as the quiet Тhese individuals save tҺem frօm the dangerous
combatt Comfrorting ɑll οf thеm till tɦe time thеy acquire hunger Alοng
with eat thеm up in numerous distressing bites of food Whispering, "You will end up with me at night once and for all, sweetie. Games are used to teach both children and adults and still have been f force behind any revolutionary and in addition continually-modifying thinking as well as continuing growth of the human race.

Look at my web-site: free solitaire download

12 de diciembre de 2014, 21:15

Just love breath, my husband take me home, her mother ugg is very happy to be hastily discount nike jordans put marriage cheap Mens Free Shoes to do. But she did not cheap Air Jordan 11 Gamma Blue even my husband's face renowned for, say husband younger than me, she held a ugg soldes grudge, do not agree to our cheap Womens Air Max shoes marriage. My husband Air Jordan 11 Gamma Blue actually was not rash, said he has cheap Mens Air Max a way. I saw him pick up the phone began Discount Louis Vuitton to speak ugg pas cher up: "Mom, ugg australia we Discount LV Handbags are going to get married wholesale jordan shoes next week Bags Louis Vuitton " Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags he began a "mother" startled me uggs outlet yesterday, are also called "Auntie", and discount Womens Free Shoes suddenly ugg boots changed his uggs on sale I was surprised Cheap LV Handbags not accustomed to, but as he'd cheap nike jordan shoes expected, as the situation, the mother readily agreed. cheap Mens Air Jordan shoes

Publicar un comentario